Mortise Jamb Shield
Need To Reinforce or Repair An Existing Door Jamb?
Say no more, we have the solution.
or enhance the strength of a new door jamb.
Once installed, your basic entry door with a wooden jamb will now
have similar structural characteristics of a door with a steel jamb.
The BEST part is you can have that security at a fraction of the cost
used on jambs that cannot accommodate the traditional Door Armor
*Fits both left and right hand doors
Included In The Mortise Jamb Shield Kit:
1 Mortise Lock Jamb Shield
1 Instruction pamphlet
FREE SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
New 48 in. Mortise Lock Jamb Shield. Made to fit mortise lock applications. Includes
1-Mortise Lock Jamb Shield
60-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
THE DOOR SECURITY “STANDARD” THAT ALL WOULD-BE COMPETITORS
ATTEMPT TO IMITATE BUT FALL SHORT.
- The Door Armor Mortise Jamb Shield is 48" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb.
- The Mortise Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4.5" or less apart.
- Fits doors equipped with mortise locks and can be used on jambs that cannot accommodate the traditional Door Armor Jamb shield.
- Can be used to fix a shattered, door jamb or reinforce an existing or new door.
- Once installed, your basic entry door with a wooden jamb will now have a similar structural characteristic of a door with a steel jamb. (At a fraction of the cost.)
- Fits both left and right hand doors.
- Comes with 14 3.5" screws and instructions.
This kick proof door set can be installed on an existing door, by most do-it-yourself enthusiasts, in under an hour - you do not need to remove the door.