Need To Reinforce or Repair An Existing Door Jamb?
Say No More, We Have The Solution.
*Fits both left and right hand doors
Included In The Jamb Shield:
1 Door Armor Jamb Shield
7 3-1/2-Inch Self-Tapping Screws
1 Instruction pamphlet
FREE SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS
60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Door Armor Jamb Shield Includes 1 Door Armor Jamb Shield and 7, 3.5" screws (with drill bit). Made to fit doors with 4" to 21" lock spacing
30-day money-back guarantee
Free Shipping in U.S.
Buy now, get in 2 days
THE DOOR SECURITY “STANDARD” THAT ALL WOULD-BE COMPETITORS
ATTEMPT TO IMITATE BUT FALL SHORT.
- The Door Armor Jamb Shield is 46" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb.
- The Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4" to 21" apart.
- Can be used to fix a shattered, door jamb or reinforce an existing or new door.
- Once installed, your basic entry door with a wooden jamb will now have a similar structural characteristic of a door with a steel jamb. (At a fraction of the cost.)
- Fits both left and right hand doors.
- The included tamper resistant screws mean it’s completely secure.
Door Armor can also be used to repair damage from an existing kick-in. Statistics show that a previously burglarized home is 4X more likely to be burglarized again.
Specifications for Jamb Shield
|Color||White or Aged Bronze or Satin Nickel|