Door Armor PRO MAX Single Door Security Kit
- 30-day money-back
- 7-day returns
- Shipping: 2-3 Days
Select Your Components
If you can fit 2 quarters between your door and door door frame, with the door closed, you can install MINI Door Shields. If you are not sure, you should purchase PRO Door Shields. MINI Door Shields slide on the edge of the door and take less than 5 minutes to install. PRO Door Shields require you to drill through your door and will take about 10 minutes to install. Both offer similar kick-in protection but PRO Door Shields offer enhanced protection against prying.
Configure the rest of your kit to match your desired level of protection...
THE Door SECURITY STANDARD
Why Door Armor Has Become THE Standard✅ Patented 6 Piece Kit Reinforces the weakest points of a door and door frame to stop kick-ins and prying attacks
✅ Works BEFORE intruders enter and never needs to be armed or maintained. When Your door is locked, it's working
✅ Police tested and recommended
✅ Quick & easy to install in under 30 minutes with just a drill
✅ Nearly invisible once installed and powder coated to match existing trim
✅ Effective and economical method for securing investment properties, as well as your home
✅ $500 Lifetime guarantee against kick-in
Door Armor ComponentsDoor Armor Combo Sets can be configured based on your required level of security and installation requirements. Every kit comes with 1 Jamb Shield and 2 Door Shields (of your choice). If you are unsure which Door Armor set will fit your door, we recommend purchasing PRO Door Armor because it requires less space between the door and door frame. Adding Hinge Protection and Prying Protection increases the level of security that the kit provides.
- The Door Armor Jamb Shield is 46" long. It attaches to the lock side of the door jamb. The Jamb Shield is cut with knock-out holes that are designed to fit locks spaced from 4.5" to 21.5" apart. 1 is Included with Every Door Armor Kit.
- The Door Shields: Door Shields are essential for ensuring that the door will not split when kicked. Classic kits come with Mini Door Shields that simply slide over the edge of the door. Pro Kits come with PRO Door Shields. Mini Door Shields require 2 quarters of space between the door and frame for installation. Pro Door Shields require the space of less than 1 quarter. 2 are Included with Every Door Armor Kit.
- The Door Armor Hinge Shields are L-Shaped pieces that install over the existing hinges so there is not need to remove your door for installation. Smart thieves kick the hinge side of the door. 2 are Included if you add Hinge Protection.
- The Pry Shield stops more advanced thieves from prying the door open. Installs in about 5 minutes. The included tamper resistant screws mean it’s completely secure. 1 is Included, if you add Prying Protection.
- Every Set Includes 17 3-1/2-Inch painted Torx head screws, with self tapping tips. 4 2-1/2-inch painted Torx head screws, with self tapping tips. 1 Torx drill bit. Instructions.
Door Armor can also be used to repair damage from an existing kick-in. Statistics show that a previously burglarized home is 4X more likely to be burglarized again.
Proven, Time & Time Again
Police Tested & RecommendedSince 2004, our door security products have been put to the test thousands of times. News teams, big bad guys (all seemingly named Bubba) and many others have believed that Door Armor would fail. This video below is one of the best.
There are many fake videos on the Internet these days. This video was made in 2012 and we had zero involvement in performing this test. We actually didn't even know about it until after. The company that made this video set out to prove that it would fail. See for yourself what happens... .
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
If you can't fit two quarters (or if you aren't sure), you should order the Door Armor PRO MINI PLUS Combo Set. This set was designed specifically for doors with low clearance.
If you don't protect your doors first, you might as well just leave them unlocked.
Don't see what you need here? Give us a call so we can discuss a solution for you.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions
SINCE 2004 - LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF TESTIMONIALS...
ITS Tactical founder Bryan Black became a big an or Armor Concepts and Door Armor after testing our products for himself. We don't expect anyone to take our word that our products work. We prefer to let our customers test for them selves because they often become our biggest supporters. Watch this video, which gives a pretty good overview of how Door Armor works and what it does. Thanks Bryan!
YES. YOU REALLY CAN INSTALL THIS
This video was actually produced by a customer. He does a good job of explaining installation and un-boxing of the product so we feel like this is the best, most honest representation of installing Door Armor. Yes, we realize that he is installing this on a door with a window - we would recommend using a 2-way deadbolt, if this were your home...
Door Armor Will Fit Your Door If:
If you can fit 2 quarters between your door and door frame you will have no problem installing any Door Armor on your door. If you cannot fit 2 quarters, you should consider purchasing one of our PRO Door Armor solutions, which require the space of less than 1 quarter.
We have solutions for every kind of door. If you have a door with side lights or a double door, be sure to check out our solutions for those doors.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
Recently viewed Products
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.